types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- What do snowmen wear on their heads?
- Where do you see prehistoric cows?
- What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?
- What do you get when you cross a centipede with a parrot?
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- A pirate is wearing a paper towel instead of a hat . . .
- What did one toilet say to the other?
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
- Where do snowmen go to dance?
- Why don't lobsters share?