types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- What's a snake's favorite subject?
- What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?
- Why don't lobsters share?
- What do you call an exploding monkey?
- What has two humps and is found at the North Pole?
- What do you get when you cross a centipede with a parrot?
- Where do snowmen go to dance?
- What did one toilet say to the other?
- How do you keep a skunk from smelling?