types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- What has two humps and is found at the North Pole?
- Why don't lobsters share?
- How many lemons grow on a lemon tree?
- What are twins' favorite fruits?
- Where do you see prehistoric cows?
- What has green hair and hangs out with three bears?
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- What did one toilet say to the other?
- Why do cows wear bells around their necks?
- Why did the raisin go out with the prune?