types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- What do snowmen wear on their heads?
- Where do snowmen go to dance?
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- What do you get when you cross a centipede with a parrot?
- How does a snowman get to work?
- Where do snowmen keep their money?
- What has four wheels and flies?
- What did one toilet say to the other?
- Where do you see prehistoric cows?
- What does the Gingerbread Man put on his bed?