types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- Why do cows wear bells around their necks?
- What has two humps and is found at the North Pole?
- Why did the belt get locked up?
- Where do you see prehistoric cows?
- silent knock knock joke
- What does a termite eat for breakfast?
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- What do you call a cow with no legs?
- What did the inchworm have for lunch?