types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?
- What do you call a fish with no eye?
- What's white, light, and sugary and swings from trees?
- What do you call a deer with no eyes?
- What has two humps and is found at the North Pole?
- Why did the raisin go out with the prune?
- What does a bee wear to work?
- What did one toilet say to the other?
- What's a snake's favorite subject?