types of jokes
accident advice age animal animals banana beach bird boat bugs candy cannibal cat characters cheese chicken clever clothes clown cold color colors counting cow dance deer dinosaur dog drink duck eating elephant emotions family fish food fruit gross gum hair Halloween Happy Harry Happy Harry's uncle horse injury internet lemon limerick math military money monkey occupation ocean pants parrot Peru pirate rabbit restaurant school sea seasons shoe sleep snake snowman sports states sticky teacher Thanksgiving twins weather work
- What's a snake's favorite subject?
- What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?
- Where do you see prehistoric cows?
- Why did the raisin go out with the prune?
- Why do cows wear bells around their necks?
- How do you keep a skunk from smelling?
- Why did the tap dancer retire?
- If you have a bee in your hand, what do you have in your eye?
- What does a termite eat for breakfast?
- How do you make an egg roll?